• LORD Microstrain
• USB-host computer interface
• Supports eight-channel connection with analog DAQ’s
• Stand alone operation using front panel buttons
• Node-to-node synchronization up to ±32 microseconds
• Scalable, long range wireless sensor networks up to 2 km
• Lossless data throughput under most operating conditions
• Remotely configure nodes
• Data visualization through web-based SensorCloud™
• Easy integration via comprehensive SDK
LORD MicroStrain® LXRS® Wireless Sensor Networks enable simultaneous, high-speed sensing and data aggregation from scalable sensor networks. Our wireless sensing systems are ideal for sensor monitoring, data acquisition, performance analysis, and sensing response applications.
The gateways are the heart of the LORD MicroStrain wireless sensing system. They coordinate and maintain wireless transmissions across a network of distributed wireless sensor nodes. The LORD MicroStrain LXRS wireless communication protocol between LXRS nodes and gateways enable high- speed sampling, ±32 microseconds node- to- node synchronization, and lossless data throughput under most operating conditions.
Users can easily program nodes for data logging, continuous, and periodic burst sampling with the Node Commander® software. The web-based SensorCloudTM interface optimizes data aggregation, analysis, presentation, and alerts for gigabytes of sensor data from remote networks.