• Wireless range up to 500 m (1,600 ft)
• Miniature telemetry module measuring 76 x 24 x 20 mm
• Ideal for load cells, pressure, linear displacement, accelerometer, inclinometers & other current and voltage input sensors
• Ideal in applications involving rotating parts
• Optional battery pack (T24-BB1 see order Information below)
• Electronics provide exceptionally low power for long battery life (up to 5 years)
• Remote power 'on' and 'off'
• High speed 200 updates per second
• High resolution of up to 1 part in 400,000 (18bit)
The smallest of our T24 radio telemetry enclosures, the wireless sensor transmitter IP50, provides high performance telemetry measurement electronics for strain gauge, pressure, load cell, linear displacement and other 4 wire bridge sensors.
The T24-ACMm offers up to 500 m (1,600 ft) range. Low power modes allow the module to ‘power down’ between transmissions or to ‘power off’ completely and can be controlled by other T24 products such as the handheld displays or base stations.
An optional battery pack can be chosen to power the T24-ACMm which uses 2 x AAA cells and can be connected via simple 2 part screw field terminals. Also offers the option to fit wired completion resistors allowing a strain input to be either full, half or quarter bridge input.
The high accuracy, low noise measurement electronics deliver high resolution, low drift results which can be user calibrated over 9 points to enable linearization and to deliver results in user definable engineering units. The results can be transmitted at rates of up to 200 per second to other T24 devices such as the handheld displays, analogue outputs and base stations etc.
The wireless sensor transmitter is configured and calibrated (either by applying known inputs or by table entry) using T24 Toolkit software which runs on a PC connected to a T24 base station.
Alternative IP rated enclosures are available to suit a range of applications and environments.The license free 2.4GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) radio technology offers high integrity, error free communications which can co-exist with other wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and Zigbee®. FCC, ETSI and IC approvals.
The T24-ACMm-SA strain version provides direct mV/V input and 5V bridge excitation for up to 4 load cells.