• On-board triaxial accelerometer with ±2 to ±40 g measurement range
• Continuous, periodicburst ,and event-triggered sampling
• Output acceleration or derived vibration parameters(Vrms, Arms,App,CrestFactor)
• LXRSprotocol allows lossless data collection, scalable networks,and node synchronization of±50 µs.
• 1 Sample per hour to 4096 Samples per second
• Ruggedized IP-67 rated enclosure
• User-configurable low and high passfilters
• Extremely low noise on all axis25 µ g /√Hz
• High accuracy temperature sensor±0.1 °C
• Wireless range up to 2 km(800m typical)
• Datalog up to 8 million data points
LORD Sensing Wireless Sensor Networks enable simultaneous, high-speed sensing and data aggregation from scalable sensor networks. Our wireless sensing systems are ideal for test and measurement, remote monitoring, system performance analysis, and embedded applications.
The G-Link-200 has an on-board triaxial accelerometer that allows high-resolution data acquisition with extremely low noise and drift. Additionally, derived vibration parameters allow for long- term monitoring of key performance indicators while maximizing battery life. Users can easily program nodes for continuous, periodic burst, or event-triggered sampling with the SensorConnect software. The optional web-based SensorCloud interface optimizes data aggregation, analysis, presentation, and alerts for sensor data from remote networks.