• Node-to-node synchronization up to ±32 microseconds
• High resolution data with 16-bit A/D converter
• Scalable, long range wireless sensor networks up to 2 km
• Lossless data throughput under most operating conditions
• Rapid deployment with wireless framework
• Event driven triggers for efficient monitoring
• Remotely configure nodes, acquire and view sensor data with Node Commander®.
• Optional web-based SensorCloud™ interface optimizes data storage, viewing, and analysis.
• Easy integration via comprehensive SDK
• Reduction of costs associated with wiring
• Low-cost per channel with 7 input channels per node
The V-Link® -LXRS® is a versatile seven channel analog wireless sensor node with high sample rates and datalogging capability.
Four differential and three single-ended analog input channels and an internal temperature sensor
Ideal for remote and long term measurement of many Wheatstone bridge and analog-type sensors including: strain, force, torque, pressure, acceleration, vibration, magnetic field, displacement and geophones
Supports continuous, burst, and event-triggered sampling and datalogging to internal memory
l User-programmable sample rates up to 10 KHz
l IP65/66 environmental enclosures available