• 4-channel analogue input strain gauge
• Acquisition of forces, torgues, sequences and voltages
• Internal power supply of strain gauge bridge
• Standard protocol: CiA 404
• Aluminium die-cast housing in protection class IP66
• 2 bi-color LEDs for system status and error indication
• Implementation of customer-specific protocols possible
The µCAN.4.sg-BOX is a decentralized measurement data acquisition module for acquiring the data of four strain gauges or resistance bridges. The resistance bridge data will be acquired at a total sampling rate of 400 Hz.
Sensor signals are evaluated and linearized in a rugged aluminium die-cast housing. The data is transmitted to the central evaluation point via CAN-bus.
The digitized analogue values of the µCAN.4.sg-BOX are transmitted via CAN bus. The bit rate of the CAN bus interface is adjustable within a range of 50 kBit/s to 1 MBit/s. A terminating resistor may be activated via a switch in the device. The CANopen protocol of the module complies with the CANopen standards CiA 301, CiA 305 and CiA 404. Both 11 bit identifiers (CAN 2.0A) and 29 bit identifiers (CAN 2.0B) may be used on the process data.
4-channel strain gauge data acquisition with CANopen, 4.096 V DS internal power supply of sensors, 16-bit resolution, designed for metric cable glands, connection via screw terminals.
4-channel strain gauge data acquisition with CANopen, 4.096 V DS internal power supply of sensors, 24-bit resolution, designed for metric cable glands, connection via screw terminals.
|90.01.114||Metric cable installation kit for 4-channel modules.|